Create unconventional diyas, this Diwali. Mother earth will thank you for it!
Wheat Flour Diyas
- In a big bowl knead some wheat flour into a soft dough
- Divide the dough into equal portions and make different shapes
- Don’t forget to make a finger sized hole in the diyas to add oil
- Dry them in the sun. Add some color and glitter for the festive touch!
Revisit your Play-doh days!
- Materials: Modelling clay, a baking tray and fluorescent colors
- Make small balls of the clay and shape them with your hands.
- Bake in the oven at 150° for 30 minutes.
- Fluorescent colors will make your diyas stand out!
Compact Disc Diyas
Use old CDs to light up your house!
- With the 3D outliner, create funky designs and then accessorise the CD with the decorations
- Stick the small wax candle in the middle with the help of the hot glue gun.
- Your diyas are ready to shine!
Enjoy Pistachios and make eco-friendly diyas!
- Wash and dry out around 50 pistachio shells. Paint them or dip them in glitter.
- On a round cardboard base, stick the shells in the shape of a flower.
- Place a small wax candle in the middle. Your diyas are ready!
Coat Hanger Diyas
Convert those old hangers into attractive diyas!
- Paint the metal tins, create holes using a screwdriver and stick a thread through them.
- Clip the metal tins on the hangar
- Carefully place the tea-light candles inside the tins.
- Hang them to brighten your corners!
Come join in the fun, there are loads of exciting workshops for kids this Diwali at the mall !!
Download the Inorbit App for more information and exciting offers!